Hey my beautiful people of the internet! Thanks for sticking with me through my sporadic posting. Med school is no joke but, as with anything in life, one must make time for the things that they love. For me, that includes shopping and blogging.
I recently had a day off to take a short trip with some friends. I live somewhere where we pay loads of sales tax. When I travel to places with no sales tax on clothing, I like to take advantage. It feels like getting deals upon deals!
We hit up a few stores throughout the trip and I got really excited to show you my finds. Hope you enjoy this haul video!
Product links after the jump!
- Eliza J Sleeveless Woven Dot Maxi Dress
- Hudson ‘Collin’ Skinny Jeans (Black)
- Trouve Bonded Mesh Skirt
- Seychelles Bow Flats (Unable to locate online)
- Urban Outfitters Geo Ear Jacket Earring
- TONYMOLY Tea Tree Mask Sheet
- TONYMOLY Rice Mask Sheet
- Lululemon Energy Bra *H2O: Didn’t even realize this at the time I bought it, but can be used as a swim top as well as a sports bra!
- Madewell Suncharm Necklace
- Madewell Arrow Bar Necklace: gold sold out, silver still in stock (and on sale!)